Tuesday, August 03, 2004

I Apparently Hate Cars and Driving in General…

…because I am not in favor of eradicating every speed limit. I actually believe that some driving habits need to be regulated.

I also hate all of education, it seems. This is because I think that we shouldn’t tinker with the SATs. Since I am in favor of keeping these standards in place, I apparently want every single child to grow up completely ignorant of everything.

While we are on the subject, I hate the entire information age in general. This obviously follows from my displeasure with certain aspects of the Windows operating system.

This is stupid and illogical, you say? I would tend to agree, if it weren’t for so many people telling me that I absolutely hate all homosexuals because I think that the definition of marriage is worth preserving.

That’s all I really want to say about it right now, since the spineless Republicans in the federal government seem to have given up the fight (along with about every other fight). Thanks guys. Learn to play hardball, ever.




Oh, and as far as my discussion of Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM the other night, well, when I woke up Monday the topic was frankly not nearly as interesting as I originally thought. Just another kook making an appearance in order to keep truckers awake, I guess. I just hope that they never come up with medicines that keep everyone young and healthy. Some people simply need to die (and for some, the sooner the better).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home