Monday, June 02, 2008

Caprice

I see that Nick Milne has a new blog up called "The Daily Kraken." I'd like to make a few comments about it:

-a kraken is a huge sea monster, and it is hardly imaginable to see one daily. Nice try.

-despite the bizarre, D&D-fetish name, the blog has already linked to several of my posts here, thereby proving its lasting relevance and good taste.

-seriously, what's a daily kraken?

-there's some post about having sex with cars and with the Berlin Wall or something that really got me thinking. About what? Aristotle. Really.

-well-written, intellectually deep blogs make me feel stupid.

-finally, commenting on the mere existence of someone else's blog is a good way to update without doing actual work, a tool which I have demonstrated here.

Enjoy.

Oh, one more thing. Do the titles of my posts rarely make sense? I often chose them when I have something else in mind than I finally settle on writing. But at least the name of the blog makes sense.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, June 02, 2008 , Blogger Nick Milne said...

I've never understood why your blog has the name it does ;_;

 
At 5:28 PM, June 02, 2008 , Blogger Vernunft said...

OK well I will have to take a post to explain that sometime.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home