Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rebirth

Rise from your grave, blog.

It does not take anything approaching my innate insight to know that this blog is utterly devoid of fans. Viewers demand content, and I do not think we had such devoted Skeptic-junkies as to have someone checking the blog for an entire year, hoping but never receiving satisfaction for his content-lust. I hope to change things. I hope to provide the mythical content-beast. Rejoice! Rejoice, all zero of you, as I rebuild the blog, as Der Skeptik is born from its own ashes and triumphantly rises into the sky, to the despair of leftists!

I sound awfully optimistic. I should probably justify my optimism.

I go by many names. "Vernunft" has served and ought to continue to serve to identify me. Since the lapse of interest in this blog, I have gone to a better place. I am in law school. Law school, and the strange, illogical century in which we all live, should provide plenty of content for more-or-less regular updates of this pile.

Let it begin. Let it rise. Let it be.

1 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, September 24, 2006 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Finally... my year of daily checking, with the grim reality of your absence repeatedly extinguising the tiny flame of hope that returned each morning against my rational judgement, has reaped the only reward that could vindicate my obsession and prove me sane.

Happy day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home