Thursday, July 21, 2005

Forum Madness

I belong to several different online forums, primarily for the discussion of politics, philosophy, and science. I can think of worse things to do on the internet. (Truthfully, having not had internet access for a while, I can't seem to think of ANYTHING to do on the internet, but that's something else entirely.) Anyway, I received a personal message on one of the science forums today, and I dare say it made my jaw drop. My jaw drops any time I am slapped across the face with such incoherence.

I am interested to research into the real nature of the living intelligent analyzer , to explain better:

If we look around, we see the potency of all things in our surroundings, the mountains, cars, people, houses, the air, wind, sky, does not matter the size, it`ll be reflected into our eyes as perfect it is out there, right there in this point , a living analyzer, ( ourselves ) will be researching and sending impulses or compulsion to the physiological body.

So leaving at the side all the physiological process in its minimal, I come to ask your opinion regarding , what would be the nature of the reflex analizer, our own self without as I said , its minimal body physiology , and why ?, we are what we are.

Ummm... say what now? Mountains and cars are apparently now capable of reproduction, the ether is apparently back and reflecting and refracting light rays, and Plato is turned on his head as token instantiations are now perfect. And all that is just in the first half of the first "sentence" of the "explain[ing] better" (I really couldn't read much past that). So, dear new science forum member with zero posts, if for whatever reason you actually see this, you can rest assured that I do not wish to participate in your... whatever. As the wise man said: "You, however, seem to regard science as some kind of dodge or hustle. Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy and your conclusions are highly questionable."

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, February 12, 2009 , Blogger David Ben-Ariel said...

"I don't hate all black people"
(YouTube video by David Ben-Ariel)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home