Thursday, June 11, 2009

I love the internet

The internet is one of the greatest forms of entertainment on the planet. For example, where else can you find someone asserting that F. A. Hayek was a fascist? I mean, I'm sure there are some poorly-written treatises and some Marxist professors that make that claim, but those are not delivered directly to my home for my entertainment. With the internet, though, I can read that sort of thing (see the comments for enlightenment) from the comfort of my favorite chair! It would be better if I could somehow point and laugh directly at the author, but perhaps that feature will be added in Web 3.0.

1 Comments:

At 6:55 PM, June 11, 2009 , Blogger Vernunft said...

I saw Heidegger and Hayek lumped into the same school and now I need to go drink away that memory.

And Heidegger called Platonist! HEIDEGGER )@I#@#$^%&$%

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home