Thursday, June 04, 2009

How Do I Manage This?

I've taken up daily walks to improve my health. Coincidentally, I've been walking at almost exactly the same time of day. When local housewives set their clocks by my daily constitutional, maybe I'll start having a problem. But then if I revolutionized epistemology, it would be fair compensation for being known as a ritualistic weirdo. Thoughts?

In other news, contacting a fellow philosophy major from undergrad, I was asked "Are you still a Kant enthusiast?" by the second reply.

I expect my blogging co-authors to stage an intervention.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, June 05, 2009 , Blogger Freiheit said...

An intervention seems like an awful lot of effort. Plus, being a philosophy junkie seems cheaper and less harmful than most addictions.

Now, if on the other hand you buy a Prius or start babbling about carbon offsets, then we'll have to intervene.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home