Thursday, April 03, 2008

Murphy - He Has Laws

So, apparently, (at least) two professors are leaving the law school this year. Is that relevant?

Well, let's see. One of my graduation requirements is a research paper course. I have a few specific topics in a general area of interest in mind. The general area is copyright; I took Intellectual Property last semester; the professor who taught that is leaving.

Ugh.

I've been impressing another professor in office hours and generally making his class my helot. That's the second professor who's leaving, if you couldn't tell.

I guess I should have adopted a shotgun approach, becoming acquainted with all professors in order really to game the system. Or is that gun the system? Whatever; I'm cursed with not actually being able to fake interest in uninteresting courses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home