Thursday, April 12, 2007

Inevitable Imus Insight

There are two things I just don't get re: Imus:

Why did people ever enjoy him? He always seemed like a cranky, unfunny troll. If he were funny, his demeanor might actually have endeared him to me, but as it was, I just never got it.

Why the huge fuss? Race has resurfaced as a poison in this country, but this time, we all suffer. Mention of race and racist jokes aren't actually taboo - it just depends on who's making the jokes. I guess our new policy is to determine whether a joke is offensive by your skin pigmentation.

Let me rephrase that to let the disgust sink in: Our new policy is to judge you by the color of your skin.

Enjoy!

1 Comments:

At 10:19 PM, April 12, 2007 , Blogger Nick Milne said...

I had never heard of the man until this thing started happening, and I'll forget all about him as soon as it's over.

I don't even know anything about him now beyond that he sounds like an asshat and that noted black asshats are pissed because he's crowding their turf or something.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home