Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Opening Gambit?

Anyone who's been in a law school classroom in the last five years knows that a lot of the students will browse the Internet and IM friends during class. Class is boring. Taking notes on a laptop is more efficient than taking notes by hand, so your professor is likely to be fooled into thinking you're actually taking notes. Whenever I see someone actually taking notes by laptop, I laugh inside. Because, well, he's a sucker. Lectures are for ignoring, friend, not for transcribing the bloviating of your professor religiously.

Anyway, to the point! As I was watching a fellow student, a female of not-unattractive appearance, use her laptop to split time between taking notes and chatting with her friends, something...incredible occured. I saw the website she had open, and it was this.

I might "look into" this.

1 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, October 18, 2006 , Blogger Vernunft said...

I guess I can try, right? I think trying has got me the digits...let's see...once in roughly twenty attempts.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home