Friday, January 16, 2009

Head-Scratcher

Circuit City - what happened? I thought things were going so well. You were selling things at higher prices than Best Buy and you launched an ad campaign based on the supposition that many people like electronics enough both to buy them and to put their penises into them (I'm not trying to be discriminatory, ladies - presumably Circuit City also though you'd do unspeakable things with digital cameras. You've seen the commercial.).

How did it come to this?

Apparently, CC couldn't get approval of their Chapter 11 plan, which is odd. I mean, if I were one of their creditors, I'd probably think, "Wow, this bold new sex-with-computers idea is going to pay off big-time." Maybe the idea was there but the credit dried up.

Quick, someone patent that business method (Method for Selling Consumer Electronics as Sex Toys)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home