Thursday, January 08, 2009

First day

Car's fuel door will not open, making it a few cubic inches of fumes away from being a paperweight.

A patch of ice in the shade that was nearly invisible made me fall. The patch was right at the bottom of the steps leading down from the front door of the law school. Bad facilities management or practical torts exam? You decide.

And finally, this e-mail is what I came home to:
Mr. [Vernunft],



Have you received permission to take Trial Practice without taking Evidence? Normally, to take Trial Practice you need to have taken Evidence prior to enrollment. Please let me know.
That is the first I or my online schedule ever heard of being in Trial Practice.

Negating all that negativity was the experience of seeing perhaps the most beautiful undergrad in the entire world while I bought books. Wow. Albright <<<<<< Villanova, dudes.

2 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, January 08, 2009 , Blogger Nick Milne said...

the most beautiful undergrad in the entire world

Pics or it didn't happen

 
At 12:38 PM, January 08, 2009 , Blogger Vernunft said...

pics or you didn't happen

Anyway, I don't know who she was at all and will never see her again

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home