Wednesday, November 28, 2007

The Trifecta

Theoretical Philosophy, 1755-1770

The Philosophy of Material Nature

Opus postumum

My collection of Kant's works grows apace. You will notice a theme running through those three works, and that theme is philosophy of science. I hope to make sense of roughly all of Kant in the next few months; those books will fill in some gaps in my current knowledge. Add some (eventual) reading about religion and I think I can make a go of my project. What project? You'll see; or I'll get bored of it before it occurs.

Meanwhile, the project's literary home is up. Is that it? Another blog? No, that's not the whole of it. And no, I will not stop posting here. How could I resist?

Also, Freiheit is fat. Fight me.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, November 28, 2007 , Blogger Freiheit said...

Also, Freiheit is fat. Fight me.

Yeah, and you're short. Bring it, little man.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home