Sunday, March 25, 2007

We Need Breathing Room

Germans pay fond tribute to its past.

There was a rather obscure and not well-known leader of Germany in the past century that vehemently campaigned against smoking, drinking, and eating meat. I think his name was Adolf something. It is good to see that the Germans are celebrating their rich cultural heritage by reviving the ideas of that beloved man.

Even smokers can agree that this is a Good Move:
JMTC system administrator Kris Sharon, a smoker, said he was not bothered by moves to ban smoking in public places.

“I’m not one of those people who will sit in a restaurant for a long time. The only time I would smoke is when I’m waiting for my meal so it is not a big deal for me,” he said.
First they came for the smokers...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home