Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Laziness - the Next Generation

Well, that was quite a hiatus! Honestly, I just didn't have quite the spirit to blog. I'm not sure if it was the draining effect of finals last semester (on which, however, I did quite nicely, somehow managing to get an excellent grade in the most boring class [yay?]) or the lotus-eating routine of the semester break that did in my Will to Blogger. Thus far, the current semester has had some draining moments and I didn't feel quite up to this until now.

I've been punched in the face with writing assignments for a class that, though very interesting to me, is useless (Patent Litigation). I see the professor gave the last section he taught A-minuses across the board, which may make this enjoyable. What is not enjoyable is doing actual work before finals.

I think my mind has finally reached that point where mindlessness is cloying. I may get back into that whole philosophy business I was supposed to be taking up as a sideline, and I'm actually interested in thinking about some of the topics in my classes. Besides the important, the trivial - video game aesthetics, for instance - is occupying and exercising my mind. I HOPE for a CHANGE in the blog's routine of never, ever updating. Actually, on that note, thanks, Freiheit, for not giving up on it yet. I promise it will get awesome again.

The good news about future updates is that with the Republican nomination sewn up, I don't have to engage in partisan politics for a few months. I've also been feeling more libertarian the more I think about constitutional law.

See you in three months. I mean, tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, March 12, 2008 , Blogger Freiheit said...

I've also been feeling more libertarian the more I think about constitutional law.

YES! Give in!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home