Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Down, Four to Go

One final is complete! O frabjous day! Still having quite a bit of work to do, I can hardly take time out to celebrate now, or to devote myself to more pleasant intellectual projects, but a preview:

This looks nice. I was thinking of perfecting my refutation of the Refutation of Idealism, which you may see here if you're really that curious (you won't long be). Take that, Manny!

I bought even more Kant stuff. It's a sickness. Cambridge has done us a great service and I would hate not to take advantage of it (this is a good excuse). He did have some decent stuff to say about religion, though it's hard to imagine a person with his irreligious temperament still being a believer. Apparently, he pulled it off.

I wish I knew more about mathematics and logic. Send over suggestions.

3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, December 11, 2007 , Blogger Nick Milne said...

You and your Kant. Don't you know that some independent investigators have delivered a crippling blow to your idol?

 
At 4:26 PM, December 11, 2007 , Blogger Vernunft said...

Saw that :hifive:

 
At 5:00 PM, December 11, 2007 , Blogger Nick Milne said...

:ontheflipside:

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home